Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rocky's Antics



My big brother, Rowdy, has had bowel and intestinal problems (if you know what I mean), ever since he came home from the doggie hotel we stayed at last week. Mom was concerned and took him to the doctor and they are keeping him for a few days to see what's wrong with him. If mom had just asked me I could have saved her a bunch of money. That place is not like home and I think he is just stressed out and it is affecting his insides. I sure hope he doesn't need counseling to get back to his old grouchy self. That money spent could be used for a better purpose...like buying me a new toy. 

Rocky

Postnote:  I really think he's upset because he didn't get a souvenir from our mom's vacation.

9 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

Our Yorkies have never been to a doggie hotel before. One of the main reasons is because I really think our Elliott might have a reaction much like Rowdy. Poor guy! I hope he's better soon. And I know you miss him bunches - even if he is a bit grouchy with you.

Sush said...

Awww...we finallly resorted to finding a wonderful gal that owns a 'Dog Sitting' business. It actually is cheaper to keep our two at home and have one of her lovely employees (the same one for the duration) walk them twice a day, take in our mail, water the plants, turn on and off lights and play games and give treats for the pups. We researched and called references...she is licensed and bonded and has a list of other certifications.

Hope your brother Rowdy feels well ASAP in the meantime lots of
Hugs~

Ina in Alaska said...

What an adorable picture!! Hope Rocky feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that big brother isn't feeling well :(
it was no vacation for you two huh? and to top it off no souvenir...how sad :(
Take care of Rowdy!!! Hope he gets well quick!!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

So sorry to read about Rowdy, and I so hope he's feeling better by the time you read this!!

Unknown said...

Oh dear! I do hope your big brother will be better soon! I think you both deserve some new toys after being left in that place! BOL. Puppy kisses, Miss Mindy

JacksDad said...

He may have bugs in his stomach, but the doctor can make them leave!

Anonymous said...

Can Rocky get anymore adorable? Poor Rowdy, such a traumatic experience for a little guy. Better give him lots of really good hugs when he gets back hoeme!

Anonymous said...

Poor Rowdy. I hope he feels better soon.