Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Toy



This is my new toy. I know I'm alittle behind the times but I eventually catch up to all the new gadgets that are in this world today. I can not only make calls, but check the internet, facebook, take pictures and play games. I've downloaded a bunch of apps just for my pleasure and to gain all kinds of information. One I particularly like is Google Sky Search. With this app I can search the sky and locate planets and the stars. I'm still learning how to use this android and hopefully, I'll become a pro. This is a HTC Inspire 4G from at&t and cost me $48. at Walmart.  My youngest son has one and talked me into getting one for myself. I'm glad he did.

Christine

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You will LOVE it! I love mine so much I sleep with it! Seriously, I use the clock and the alarm on mine. ;D

I also get the weather map, GPS, daily devotions, dictionary, Bible, Blog, solitaire, and so much more!

Have fun!

Jeff said...

Awesome! You will love it! All the apps are too cool, and GREAT time-wasters...I should know!! LOL!! Enjoy!

Carol said...

Neat! My hubby has been trying to convince me to get an IPhone. Maybe I'll let Santa bring me one.

Smiles,
Carol

Oklahoma Granny said...

You'll love your Android! I used to say I just wanted a phone - that's all. Just needed to be able to make calls. Now I don't know what I was thinking.

Anonymous said...

Now I have a halloween app...more games! LOL

Anonymous said...

Your a Cool G-Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Have fun!!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I hope you're enjoying your new toy!! I don't have one but lots of my friends do and are also trying to tell me how much better my life would be with one!!

Vee said...

I'm surprised that you have all those applications for such an economical price. Hmmm...I've got to talk with my daughter who holds our cell phone account. We get such a great deal together as a family, but all I have is a cell plain and simple.