I was recently awarded the Versitile Blogger Award from Oklahoma Granny in which I am encouraged to fork over seven truths about myself. I've been sitting here trying to think about what I would like to share about myself with newfound blogville friends and these are the ones I chose.
1. If I were deserted on a remote island I would have to have ice cream. A day doesn't go by that I don't indulge.
2. I cry easily over sad movies. Old Yeller was the first. Now you know how old I am.
3. I watch HGTV and Food Network and I don't like to cook.
4. I hate football but am married to a football addict.
5. I spend to much money on my grandchildren. (Books and clothes)
6. I've read the Stephanie Myers Twilight saga and enjoyed them.
7. I visited nine European countries in three weeks.
I bet you were hoping to find out some real juicy tidbits about me. Now really, do you think I would be that truthful?