Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Times







Last week our oldest granddaughter spent a couple of days with us and boy did we have fun.  Shopping was first on our agenda and we did plenty of that.  This girl loves to shop.  She must have inherited that gene from me.  Her cousin, our oldest grandson, came over to our house and spent one afternoon with her. They are one year apart in age and get along and play well with each other.  One morning I volunteered to work at our church answering the phone while the church secretary was on vacation and our granddaughter went with me.  She found this cute hat and, of course, I had to take a picture.  I always enjoy these little visits with just the two of us. I hope she has great memories of these days.

Christine

5 comments:

JacksDad said...

That's great that they get along so well!

Unknown said...

She will always remember them! Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Making Memories!! Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

They will have wonderful memories!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Savor and enjoy each one of those moments. Seems to me that my grands are growing up faster than my kids did.