Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

I had the opportunity to go see the movie, Eat, Pray, Love this weekend with some friends. I've never read the book but had heard about it and had seen the author on some talk shows. I was somewhat skeptical about the premise of the book and movie. Someone who divorces her husband and travels half way around the world to find a spiritual balance for her life. Trying to find happiness and peace. One of those "finding myself " movies. But I love movies and thought this would be a fun thing to do with friends, so I went thinking I probably wouldn't like the movie. Well, I loved it. That's all I can say, except go see it and find out for yourself.

Christine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I never get to go to the movies :(

Kathy said...

Thanks Christine!
I love Julia Roberts' movies and wondered about seeing this one!

She was interviewed on a Canadian station last week and fessed up to gaining 10 pounds during the filming!
Must've been a lot of food involved! :)
Kathy

Oklahoma Granny said...

I've been intrigued by the movie trailer I've seen on tv. Thanks for the recommendation.

Anonymous said...

Kurtis and I go to the movies all the time, I Love Julia Roberts but unsure about this movie...well now we must see it :)